Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Baylor Law School
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Trinity University
- B.A. (1985) | Communications
- Activities: member Alpha Epsilon Rho
- General Counsel
- Life Partners, Inc.
- Directly supervising and coordinating legal operations with assistant general counsel (primarily for regulatory compliance) and hiring and coordinating with outside counsel (primarily for litigation). Providing legal advice to company and its parent as well as negotiating and drafting numerous and various contracts, agreements, marketing materials, intellectual property registration and addressing all other legal issues affecting company.
- Invited Industry Expert , United States Senate Committee on Aging , Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Aging
- State Bar of Texas  # 15714020
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 15714020
- 5th Circuit
- Business Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Area
- Prosecution or Defense of Claims under $10,000
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map