Rachel Wertheimer practices in the firm’s Litigation section.
Ms. Wertheimer received her Juris Doctor in 2011 from the University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif with Highest Honors, and a William H. Leary Scholar. She served as the Note and Comment Editor of the Utah Law Review, was a member of the first place team in the Traynor Moot Court Finals, a member of the National Moot Court Team, and a Legal Methods Teaching Assistant.
Prior to joining Parr Brown, Ms. Wertheimer served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Michael R. Murphy of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. She also worked in 2009-2011 as a summer associate with Parr Brown. Before attending law school, Ms. Wertheimer was the chief compliance officer for a mortgage lender in Tucson, Arizona. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Utah.
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Honors: Order of the Coif with Highest Honors, William H. Leary Scholar
- Activities: 2011-2012 Clerkship with Honorable Michael R. Murphy, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Utah
- B.S. (1997) | Psychology
- Utah State Bar  # 13893
- Appeals & Appellate
- Commercial Litigation Services
- Contract Dispute
- Media & First Amendment
- Rachel Wertheimer - Parr Brown Gee & Loveless