Rana ParsanjGlendale Criminal Defense Attorney
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
RANA PARSANJ IS AN ATTORNEY IN GLENDALE FIGHTING TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES OF EACH OF HIS CLIENTS.
Rana Parsanj began his legal career as an attorney with the Mendocino County Public Defender's Office and continued his career with the Santa Barbara County Public Defender's Office. Coming back to where he grew up here in the Los Angeles Area, Rana brings the courtroom experience and dedication so valued in a public defender office to the matters he handles daily.
Rana has handled thousands of cases and works to protect his clients at every stage of their matter. Rana has experience handling arraignments, preliminary hearings, bail hearings, pretrial status conferences, trial preparation and investigation, presentation of mitigation, motions for dismissal, suppression of evidence motions, speedy trial motions, appointment and consultation with various defense experts, court trial, jury trial, jury selection, sentencing, probation issues, early termination of probation, and expungements.
With experience handling misdemeanor and felony caseloads along with numerous jury trials to verdict and favorable outcomes for clients along the way, Rana brings a measured approach of putting in the work for each client to secure the best possible result.
Rana has represented clients charged with municipal code violations, DUI, DUI with injury driving offenses, battery, domestic violence, drug possession, drug sales, theft, receipt of stolen property, prostitution, child abuse, assault, indecent exposure, sexual battery, and burglary.
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- University of California - Santa Barbara
- B.A. (2010) | Economics
- Deputy Public Defender
- Santa Barbara County Public Defender's Office
- Deputy Public Defender
- Mendocino County Public Defender's Office
- Equal Justice Works Fellowship
- Equal Justice Works
- Glendale Bar Association
- - Current
Call today to discuss your matter
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Law
- Armenian: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Q. Hi! OK So I got arrested yesterday for the sale of xanax to an undercover cop in Los Angeles (Santa Monica) 11375(b)(1)
- A: You have been arrested for a matter that may be charged in a variety of ways. Regardless of the charge, Adequate representation is necessary to protect your rights and defend your liberty. An attorney can provide further consultation with more information regarding your prior history and the nature of the interaction with law enforcement. Do not speak to anyone other than an attorney regarding your matter while this situation is pending. You have a right to remain silent and not incriminate yourself. You are entitled to an attorney to represent your interests regardless of your ability to pay. Take care.
- Q. Money laundering for client
- A: Aiding or abetting is an accomplice theory of liability for the predicate crime that an "accomplice" can be charged with in a criminal matter. If a person is charged under an accomplice theory, they can be charged and sentenced in the same manner as the "principal". Knowledge plays a large part in the formulation of the above theory. Discussion with an attorney (and only an attorney) regarding the specifics of the case is essential to determine possible liability.
- Q. Can I get my charges reduced from a misdemeanor to an infraction?
- A: If you were charged with CA Vehicle Code Section 12500(a) it is possible to reduce your charges to an infraction. If you need assistance with this matter an attorney goes a long way to assist you in your matter. Contact Parsanj Law Group (818) 273-1360 to get help in your legal matter.
- Parsanj Law Group