Rand Edmund ZumwaltThe Butler Firm, PLLC
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
- Colorado, Texas
Rand recently joined The Butler Firm after heading up the bankruptcy department at Patricia Brown & Associates, P.C. He has extensive knowledge and experience handling bankruptcy cases and enjoys finding creative ways to obtain debt relief for consumers and businesses.
Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Rand moved to Austin in the late-nineties to attend the University of Texas at Austin. While in college, Rand met his wife and developed a love of Austin that would stay with him for the remainder of his life. After acquiring a bachelor's degree in Economics with a minor in Business Administration, Rand enrolled in St. Mary's University School of Law. While in law school, Rand focused his coursework on bankruptcy law, business law, and estate planning.
After passing the bar exam, Rand began practicing law and assisting clients with their estate planning and general business counsel needs before joining with Patricia Brown & Associates, P.C. to spearhead the firm's bankruptcy practice. Rand assists both consumer and business clients with obtaining debt relief through the bankruptcy process and other channels. Drawing on his prior experience, Rand also routinely helps clients with their estate planning and probate needs. In these tough economic times, Rand understands the importance of not only getting out from under stifling debt but also shielding and protecting wealth for future generations.
Rand and his wife have recently welcomed their first child into the world and are excited about raising her in Austin, Texas. When Rand is not practicing law, he can be found running the Town Lake loop and hiking the ample trails surrounding the Austin area. Additionally, Rand is active in his church, The Austin Stone Community Church, and enjoys using his training to serve its members.
- St. Mary's University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Senior Associate
- The Butler Firm, PLLC
- Texas State Bar  # 24058196
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents