Free Consultation: (774) 212-7166Tap to Call This Lawyer
Randi PotashHyannis Office
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Criminal Defense Attorney Randi J. Potash has limited her practice to helping out those accused of crimes in Massachusetts. A Criminal Law and Procedure instructor, Potash has also trained attorneys in every aspect of criminal defense since the 90’s. If you are looking for radical results for reasonable rates call me. Rely on my reputation.
Your future and liberty are impacted by your record. Your good name is irreplaceable. Don’t hire someone who merely dabbles in criminal law or makes unrealistic promises. Hire an expert who has your back.
- Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. | Criminal Defense
- - present
- Raised two toddlers while attending law school. Marathon runner, wife and mom. Boxer dog fanatic. Teacher and mediator. I will meet you anywhere on Cape Cod or at my office in Hyannis.
- Honors: Top 10 percent of class Law Review
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- Honors: Honors
- University of Massachusetts - Lowell
Articles & Publications
- "Judge orders new trial for kingpin"
- Eagle Tribune
- Judge Refuses To Allow An 'Excited Utterance'
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Traffic Stops
- MCLE, Boston
- MASSACHUSETTS ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- LYNN BAR ASSOCIATION
- Essex County Bar Advocates, Inc.
- NORTH SHORE WOMEN'S LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Sliding scale rates. Flat fee - no surprises. Telephone consults are of course free and generalized.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map