Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Westford College
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (2007) | Real Estate
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona
- J.D. | Law
- Was impressed with myself after receiving "A" grade in Charles Ares' classes! I did it because it was a welcome challenge. Also enjoyed Kenny Hegland's contract law during year 1. Met quality students and so many in our class became successful attorneys.
- Activities: Study, Study, Study.
- University of Arizona
- B.A. | General Studies
- College at the U of A was wonderful. I received a quality education at an affordable price.
- Honors: Political Science, honor student throughout education
- Activities: Taking part in post-graduate philosophy classes with Alan Buchanan, who believed more in me than I did.
- H.S. | College Preparatory
- Wonderful experience. Despite the higher standards, I was still accepted at all colleges applied to, including University of Michigan.
- Honors: English
- Activities: Study, study, study!
- Maricopa Superior Court Arbitrator
- Arbitrator, Maricopa Superior Court
- - Current
- Selected each year to serve as an arbitrator in matters subject to mandatory mediation in civil matters for Maricopa Superior Court
- Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Court of Appeals
- U.S. Bankruptcy, 9th Circuit
- Arizona Small Business Association
- - Current
- Arizona Women's Lawyer Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$150 consultation for 1.5 hours minimum. Full representation Flat Fees, Unbundled Legal Services, Limited Scope are all options for you, Pro Bono for those who qualify. Effective, affordable representation, advance fees may be made in payments when appropriate. I strive to provide legal representation to all and if a client cannot afford full representation, I always discuss other options.
- Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
Additional Practice Areas
- Legal Decision Making, Parenting Time
- Child Support and Arrears
- Jurisdiction and Venue
- Father's Rights
- Modification of Decision Making, Parenting Time, Child Support
- Relocation of minor children
- Child Custody
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enactment Act
- Uniform Child Support Enforcement Act
- Domesticating Out of State Orders
- Prenuptial Agreements and Litigation
- Matrimonial Law
- Domestic Relations
- High Asset cases
Contact & Map