Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards in five subjects, member of the Order of the Coif, 1993 inductee into the LSU Law Center Hall of Fame.
- Activities: Articles Editor of the Louisiana Law Review.
- Vanderbilt University
- Louisiana Super Lawyers-Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers
- Life-Time Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- "AV" Rating
- Louisiana State Bar
- Louisiana Bar Association Hispanic Lawyers' Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 5th Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Serious personal injury and wrongful death cases can be handled on a contingency fee basis.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map