Ranvir S SandhuCustomized Revocable Living Trusts; we also establish LLCs, corporations, etc.
- Business Law, Estate Planning
Attorney Ranvir is a dynamic, focused and hard-working lawyer who values transparency and integrity.
Ranvir helps create professional estate plans that will satisfy individual and family members’ personal, financial, and tax goals. This includes the preparation of customized wills, trusts, powers of attorney, deed transfers and advanced health care directives.
Ranvir advises individuals, joint partnerships, startups and emerging companies in tech and non-tech, including cannabis on corporate formation, M&A, financing, SAFEs and IPOs, general corporate counseling, as well as on non-corporate matters such as employment, licensing, securities compliance and general corporate counseling.
Prior to founding Insight Legal, P.C., Ranvir worked at renouned Bay Area law firms such as Cooley, DLA Piper, Fenwick & West, Pillsbury and WilmerHale. His practice included the representation of technology, health care, biotechnology, life sciences, emerging growth companies, public companies, securities professionals and investors in the wide variety of legal matters that affect their businesses.
Ranvir is well versed in corporate legal matters such as incorporations of LLCs, C Corps and S Corps, dissolutions, mergers, acquisitions, financings and IPOs and securities compliance. As in-house counsel, Ranvir also reviewed and negotiated commercial software and hardware licensing agreements, trading agreements, SaaS and PaaS agreements, business partnerships and distribution agreements, including non-corporate matters such as estate planning, real estate, employment, litigation, compliance and immigration.
Focusing on his clients' needs is very rewarding and the skills he has attained throughout the years and continues to attain are very unique and invaluable.
Ranvir enjoys travelling and spending time with his family. He also has a passion for real estate; he has experience fixing properties on his own and stagi
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- B.A. | Psychology
- Lincoln University
- J.D. | Law
- Estate Planning 101, Conference, 900 E Hamilton Ave Suite 200, Campbell, CA 95008
- Saama Technologies, Inc.
- Attorney Sandhu presented Estate Planning Basics to Saama Corp's employees.
- California Department of Real Estate
- California State Bar  # 269191
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 269191
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Punjabi: Spoken