Raymond HovsepianCalifornia Bar Assoc.
- Bankruptcy, Family Law, Real Estate Law
Raymond Hovsepian earned his B.A. in Political Science and International Relations from the University of Southern California in 1991. After USC he attended Southwestern Law School where he earned his Juris Doctorate degree in 1994.
After Law School, Raymond started a boutique law firm specializing in family law, landlord law, and tenant law with special emphasis on personally attending to all his clients' needs. He has gained a reputation as an honest, affordable, and successful Los Angeles attorney respected by his colleagues and judges.
Raymond founded his law practice in 1995 with the goal of representing both landlords and tenants in commercial and residential disputes, as well as family law and bankruptcy.
His client base includes major management companies, investors, as well as many "mom and pop" landlords.
Raymond has successfully represented hundreds of parties in landlord-tenant disputes, and takes pride in his quality of work. He treats all his clients, from single dwelling landlord to multi-unit property management companies, with the respect they deserve. He has represented indigent tenants as well as high profile landlords in landlord tenant disputes.
Raymond's expertise has been sought in landlord tenant cases from Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association and San Fernando Valley Bar Association. He is admitted to practice law throughout the State of California and in the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Raymond is fluent in Spanish, Farsi and Armenian.
When he is not spending time with his wife and children, he enjoys traveling and devoting his time performing pro bono legal work.
- Univ of Southern Calif
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southwestern Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California Bar Assoc.
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 176589
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Armenian: Spoken, Written
- Persian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written