Regina is dedicated to providing exceptional advocacy for real property law, land development and environmental law matters. She works with local planning and zoning boards, administrative agencies, and appellate councils of the Department of Environmental Services. Regina has represented clients throughout New Hampshire on wetlands and shorefront development issues. She is the head of the Real Estate Group at Normandin, Cheney & O'Neil.
In 1983 Regina received a B.A. degree from Chaminade University of Honolulu. She received her M.S.L. in Environmental Law (magna cum laude) and J.D. (cum laude) from Vermont Law School in 1993. She is a member of the Belknap County Bar Association, the New Hampshire Bar Association and the New Hampshire Title Association. Regina is admitted to practice in New Hampshire and the United States District Court, District of New Hampshire.
Regina has served on the Boards of the Lakes Region Conservation Trust, the Interlakes Scholarship Foundation, Meredith Public Health Nursing Association and the Laconia Area Community Land Trust. A native of New Hampshire, she currently resides in New Hampton.
- Vermont Law School
- M.S.L. & J.D. (1993)
- Chaminade University
- B.A. (1983)
- Partner, Attorney
- Normandin, Cheney & O'Neil, PLLC
- - Current
- Belknap County Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Title Association
- New Hampshire
- US District Court, District of New Hampshire
- Real Estate Law
- Environmental Law
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Land Use
- Regina A. Nadeau's Website Profile
- Normandin, Cheney & O'Neil, PLLC Website
- Normandin, Cheney & O'Neil, PLLC Articles