Free Consultation: (206) 878-8777Tap to Call This Lawyer
Renee Louise Roman

Renee Louise Roman

EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST. Over 30 years experience. Call for consult!
  • Probate, Real Estate Law, Business Law ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial MediaResponsive Law
Lewis & Clark Law School
J.D. | Law
Lewis & Clark Law School Logo
University of Washington
B.A. | Economics
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Marine View Law
Professional Associations
Washington State Bar  # 17728
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Washington State Bar Association
ID Number: 17728
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free initial 30 minute consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Probate Administration
    Real Estate Law
    Easements, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Formation
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. I have 2 properties side by side each with a parcel Number. Can I sell as one? will the parcels retain their P numbers
A: If each property has its own parcel number, yes, you can sell them together to one buyer, but they will retain their original parcel numbers. You will need to pay closing costs on both properties. To find out about possible capital gains, you should consult a CPA and they can advise you according to the facts of your particular situation.
Q. My house was sold in a foreclosure sale. There is 45k in excess funds held in the court registry.
A: You will need to contact an attorney who is familiar with this process, someone who can review the status of your claim and petition for release of these funds from the court registry. Through this process, judgment creditors of record (if any) will be notified, after which the funds can be released to you after any judgments or liens are paid.
Q. I’m on my moms bank account. She just passed away, she has no will or power of attorney. Who gets that money?
A: This may depend on how the bank account was set up. If it was a joint bank account with right of survivorship, you may be entitled to the funds. However, there may also be other factors that determine who would inherit this money. It is best to consult a probate attorney who can explain the inheritance laws in the State of Washington and properly advise you of your legal rights.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Marine View Law & Escrow PLLC
22021 7th Avenue S, Ste 6
Des Moines, WA 98198
Telephone: (206) 878-8777
Cell: (206) 592-2120
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Calls answered 24-7, free consultations, weekend appointments available.
Marine View Law and Escrow PLLC
1600 S Dash Point Rd Ste 118
Federal Way, WA 98003
Telephone: (206) 878-8777
Fax: (206) 400-1248