Reza joined Breakstone, White & Gluck as an associate in 2015. Reza has earned a reputation as a tough and tenacious litigator helping both individuals who have been personally injured and burgeoning companies who have had insurance and contract disputes.
In his time at Breakstone, White & Gluck, Reza has successfully fought for clients in numerous circumstances where liability has been denied and insurance companies have refused to accept responsibility for their insured’s negligence.
After law school, Reza joined the Boston office of Mintz Levin, where his practice encompassed complex business litigation, federal antitrust defense, and securities litigation.
While at Mintz Levin, Reza received a fellowship to serve as an Assistant District Attorney with the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, working out of the West Roxbury Division of the Boston Municipal Court. In this year-long fellowship position, he prosecuted a wide range of criminal offenses and gained valuable in-court and trial experience having tried seventeen cases before a judge or jury, and securing convictions in a majority of his trials before a jury.
- Northeastern University School of Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Breakstone, White & Gluck
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- - Current
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Reza Breakstone's Website Profile
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Website
- Massachusetts Injury Lawyer Blog