Rhoda Chandler is a Super Lawyers "Rising Star" and a Certified Family Law Specialist as designated by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. Ms. Chandler is a native Californian, born and raised in Los Angeles, where she graduated from California State University Los Angeles. Prior to obtaining her law degree Ms. Chandler was an executive with one of California's largest Fortune 500, New York Stock Exchanged, retail grocery companies and brings that extensive business and management experience to the practice of law.
Ms. Chandler obtained her Juris Doctorate at Creighton University School of Law where she was a member of the prestigious Robert M. Spires Inn of Court and where she taught "Street Law" to local high school students. Ms. Chandler spent time working in the legal department at Gateway Computers in their contracts department before returning to California and turning to the practice areas of Family Law, Elder Abuse litigation and Estate Planning.
Ms. Chandler is a Certified Family Law Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California. She is certified for practice before the California Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California and the Dependency Court. She is a graduate of Pepperdine School of Law's prestigious Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution and is a Court appointed and private mediator.
Ms. Chandler is a member of the California State Bar, the Solano County Bar Association, Former Chair of the Solano County Bar Association's Family Law Committee, and the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists. Ms. Chandler is committed to her local community through volunteering by producing and presenting low and no cost continuing legal education.
- California State University
- Undergraduate Degree | Poli Sci
- Creighton Univ School of Law
- Law Degree | Juris Doctorate
- CEO / Attorney
- RC LAW, A Professional Corporation
- RC LAW, A Professional Corporation - 539 Jackson Street Fairfield, California 94533 (707) 425-8500 FAX: (707) 425-8501 email@example.com
- Certified Legal Specialist in Family Law
- Board of Legal Specialization of the California State Bar
- Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Solano County Bar Association Family Law Committee
- - Current
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialist
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- - Current
- California State Bar # 225234
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Spanish: Spoken