My current practice includes representing small and medium-sized businesses and individuals in business planning, corporate law, commercial litigation, employment law, employment discrimination, securities and consumer protection in state and federal courts, as well as arbitration and mediation. I also represent plan participants and plan sponsors in ERISA litigation.
I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis, where I earned academic all-conference honors while playing varsity football. I received my law degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia, where I was inducted into the National Order of Scribes, recognizing five graduating law students who demonstrated the highest degree of professionalism and excellence in the area of legal writing. During law school, I served as a Lead Articles Editor for the Missouri Law Review and a teaching assistant for Legal Research and Writing and Advocacy and Research.
I am licensed in both Missouri and Illinois, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri. I am also a member of the Missouri Bar Association, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and the Illinois State Bar Association.
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Honors: National Order of Scribes; Missouri Law Review--Lead Articles Editor; Teaching Assistant--Legal Research & Writing / Advocacy & Research; Selection Committee Member for 2008-2009 Legal Research and Writing Professor of Law; Student Bar Association
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. / Economics; Political Science
- Honors: National Society of Collegiate Scholars; Gamma Sigma Alpha
- Broker Fraud
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Securities Law
- Workers' Compensation
- General Civil