Attorney Clark is a New Hampshire seacoast native. Mr. Clark focuses his practice in personal injury, auto accidents, spinal, neck & back injuries, DWI, criminal matters, divorce, business law and civil litigation.
Attorney Clark has successfully achieved millions of dollars in injury awards.
He is admitted to practice law in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Mr. Clark completed DWI Trial Defense training at Harvard Law School. Attorney Clark was a private criminal contract defense attorney appointed to the Newburyport District Court from 2008-2012. He is certified in criminal defense representation by the Commonwealth of MA, Essex County Bar Advocates. Attorney Clark is a member of the New Hampshire Association of Justice, Rockingham Bar Association, and the New Hampshire Bar Association. Mr. Clark graduated from the Massachusetts School of Law (2002) and Franklin Pierce College (1998).
We provide trustworthy and responsive counsel in matters involving:
* Personal injury. We handle serious injury claims stemming from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and product liability claims. Don't let the insurance company try to pressure you into taking less than your case is worth. Our firm has successfully obtained some of the highest dollar settlements in NH and MA.
* Drunk driving defense. If you are arrested for DWI, DUI, or OUI in New Hampshire or Massachusetts, it is critical that you hire a lawyer immediately. We will help you get the best possible outcome for your situation.
* Criminal defense. We defend clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies. While doing this in all New Hampshire and Massachusetts courts, we work with you to ensure you're satisfied with the outcome.
* Divorce and family law. We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, from child custody and visitation to child support, alimony and the division of marital debts and assets.
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2002) | Personal Injury, Criminal and Litigation
- Lawyer / Founder
- Clark & Assoc, LLP
- Private Contract Attorrney
- Commonwealth of MA
- Certified in Criminal and DWI trial matters. Appointed to the Newburyport District Court and handling cases throughout Rockingham County, NH and Essex County, MA.
- Should I sign the Release from the auto insurance company for my NH car accident injury?
- The Law Blog of Richard E. Clarck
- Criminal Defense Advocate
- Commonwealth of MA
- Legal Advisor
- New Hampshire Magazine
- Personal Injury Legal Expert quoted for the November 2010 Personal Injury section.
- Massachusetts Criminal Defense Contract Attorney
- Private Contract Attorney
- Activities: Private Contract Criminal Defense Certified
- New Hampshire Criminal Defense Assoc.
- Activities: Drunk driving: DWI / DUI / OUI operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs defense within NH and MA.
- New Hampshire
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Car Accidents & Personal Injury
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainers are required for Divorce and Criminal matters
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
The Law Office of Richard E. Clark, LLC handles all types of legal issues throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts. With offices in both Portsmouth and Dover, New Hampshire, he can...Personal Injury Lawyer, NH and MA
The Law Office of Richard E. Clark handles all types of serious personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay attorney's fees until we recover money...Divorce Lawyer, Portsmouth and Dover, NH
Richard E. Clark, Divorce Lawyer in Portsmouth and Dover, NH. http://www.nhseacoastlawyers.comCar Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Portsmouth and Dover, NH personal injury and car accident lawyer. http://www.nhseacoastlawyers.comDWI and Drunk Driving Lawyer
Portsmouth and Dover, NH personal injury and car accident lawyer. http://www.nhseacoastlawyers.com