Richard Artura, Esq., has been practicing bankruptcy law for over 30 years. His practice includes bankruptcy litigation in both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. Mr. Artura is an adjunct professor at Touro Law School and is a long-standing member on the Suffolk Country Bar Association's Bankruptcy Law Committee.
Through advice and representation, Richard Artura can determine the best and most affordable ways to: eliminate overwhelming credit card debt, reduce burdensome mortgage payments, stop creditor collection actions, and overcome foreclosure difficulties. Additionally, Mr. Artura uses the bankruptcy court to modify delinquent mortgage loans.
For a FREE consultation you can reach Richard Artura, Esq., by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR by phone at 631-226-2100.
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- MBA (1981) | Business Administration
- Hofstra University
- B.B.A. (1980) | Business Administration
- The Pro Bono Project
- The Suffolk County Bar Association Pro Bono Foundation
- This award is for the time, expertise and exemplary service that Richard Artura, Esq., has provided to The Pro Bono Project.
- New York State Bar  # 1978006
- - Current
- New York
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Phillips, Artura & Cox