Have participated in numerous types of cases involving personal injuries, construction disputes and injuries, financial cases and class actions. Have also assisted people in pro bono matters and those without access to funds or legal representation.
I have also mentored younger persons and law students for legal development and awareness of the changing areas in law.
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- J.D. (2000)
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Con. Law
- Arkansas State Bar
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death