Richard M. HoweHowe Law, delivering justice & recovery for injured victims since 1985
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
For 30 years, Attorney Richard Howe has built on his father's legacy as Managing Partner of Howe Law. As a litigator, Mr. Howe is regarded as one of the top injury lawyers in the state, and earned the esteemed “AV PREEMINENT” rating by the most prestigous legal guide in the country.
AVVO® awarded a perfect 10.0 rating. This evaluates lawyers nationwide through a comprehensive evaluation of their background, experience and professional achievements.
AV Preeminent” Rating The Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
10.0 Rating AVVO Legal Directory, The Highest rating
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
Recognized as “Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend Magazine
Trial Law Firm of the Month – Attorney at Law Magazine
Richard often remarks the awards and recognition are flattering; However, my satisfaction comes by obtaining justice for the countless victims who've put their faith and trust in us and we come through. It's the relief people feel and knowing we can deliver as promised. That is what I'm most proud of.
To ensure success, we spared no expense to build an unrivaled team of professionals, investigators, case managers and attorneys with over 225+ years of combined experience. Howe Law continously delivers results totaling hundreds of million of dollars in recovery & verdicts on behalf of our clients and their family.
Recent results: Hawkins v. FedEx for $1,700,000; Leung v. Carreon for $1,200,000; Parker v. Sunshine Logistic Services and Integon Insurance Co. for $1,000,000; Patterson v. Kible for $1,100,000; Gilder v. Biotech Industries for $753,000; Cruz v. Atkinson County School District for $300,000; Cheatum v. Stewart and Terril Scott Farms, Inc. for $575,000; Woolfolk v. Progressive Mountain Insurance Company for $486,000; Scott v. Gunn for $1,000,000.
Born and raised in Georgia, Richard earned a degree in Business Administration from Georgia Southern University and his Juris Doctor from John Marshall Law.
- Georgia Southern University
- B.B.A. | Business Administration
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- Howe.Law Injury & Accident Lawyers
- Legal Advice for Georgia Residents
- Business Radio X, National Syndication, 2016
- National Business Institute Continuing Education Seminar Instructor, Law From Start To Finish, 2017
- Featured Instructor – Proper Case Management and Documentation, Personal Injury Cases Seminar, 2017
- Weekly Radio Show: Legally Speaking on NewsTalk 1160AM
- Top Law Firms
- The Atlantan Magazine
- AV Preeminent” Rating - The Highest Available
- The Martindale Hubbell
- Esteemed 10.0 Rating
- AVVO Legal Directory
- Recognized as “Legal Elite”
- Georgia Trend Magazine
- Power Lawyers & Law Firms
- Mens Book Atlanta
- Trial Law Firm of the Month
- Attorney at Law Magazine
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Debt Collection
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers
- Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers
- Nashville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Jackson Personal Injury Lawyer
Established in 1985, our Personal Injury and Trial Law Firm represents victims in all personal injury cases, including car wrecks, truck accidents, slip and fall, dog bites, hit and run, motorcycle accidents, premises liability and all matters involving serious injuries. With over a combined 225 years of legal and trial experience, our injury attorneys have been successfully fighting for the rights of injured victims throughout GA, MS, & TN.Meet Partner Richard Howe | Howe Law Injury & Accident Lawyers
Meet Partner Richard Howe Howe Law Injury & Accident Lawyers has proudly provided expert legal advice and unrivaled representation since 1985. We are not another billboard law firm focused on big marketing and false hope. We reserve our resources to help protect our clients and empower our legal team with the best in class tools, training, and legal technology to win cases. We don't follow the latest trends we create them by ensuring our clients the results they deserve; not empty promises.