* Single attorney firm concentrating in employment law since June 1999 representing Plaintiffs in nearly every aspect of their employment including discrimination (e.g., Title VII, ADEA, Illinois Human Rights Act, ADA) and wrong ful dismissal (e.g., FMLA, Workers' Compensation retaliation, whistleblower claims) pension/ERISA, wage and hour, severance and employment agreement review and unemployment appeals.
* Also representing clients in consumer rights actions.
* Experienced in state and federal courts at both trial and appellate levels.
* Admitted to Illinois and Northern District of Illinois Bar 1999, Central District of Illinois 2002, Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals 2004.
*15 years of supervisory and management experience operating a Human Resources consultancy specializing in assessment center design, employee selection, test validation, survey development and analysis, and relational database design and development.
* Extensive experience with data manipulation, statistical software, and multivariate statistical techniques.
* Expert in behaviorally-based selection methodologies (e.g., structured interviews, work simulations, assessment centers).
- DePaul College of Law
- Illinois State University
- M.A. | Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. | Psychology
- Presentation to Bloomington-Normal Human Resource Council
- - Current
- OASIS Consulting, Inc.
- President and Founder
- Activities: Human Resources consultancy concentrating in assessment center design and implementation, personnel selection, test validation; survey design, processing, and analysis; database design and development. Major client/project (4/00 - 8/2005): Mercer Human Resources Consulting; conception, design, production-related analysis and activity/job costing reporting work, and eventual sale of proprietary relational database used for the collection and reporting of human resources activity-based costing data.
- Manzella & Associates
- Activities: Major Clients/projects: Mitsubishi Motors of North America, Inc. a large-scale assessment center design and implementation for assembly line workers; supervisory selection, test validation, design and implementation of a multi-user database for comprehensive applicant tracking. 1993 - 1996 Rush Prudential Health Plans; collection, analysis, and reporting of annual employee survey data; variety of survey collection, reporting, and analysis activities for health care professionals.
- The Pantagraph
- Market Research Analyst
- Activities: Provided technical and statistical information to sales representatives and Advertising Director regarding demographic characteristics of readers; sole developer and writer of subscription-based publication summarizing local business activity; facilitated regular focus group discussions regarding reader preferences and habits.
- Heartland Community College
- Psychology Instructor
- Activities: Developed initial course curriculum for new course in general psychology; lectured biweekly three-hour class and evaluated junior college students for mastery of materials.
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Modified contingent representation or traditional contingent available in some matters; flat-rate approach to employment agreement/severance review, unemployment matters and appellate work.
- Civil Rights
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law