A South Jersey native, Mr. Console grew up in Haddonfield and later returned to live in Cherry Hill with his wife and two sons. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree and graduated with honors from Villanova University in 1989.
As a recipient of the Richter Merit Scholarship, he attended Rutgers University School of Law and graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor degree in 1992.
Shortly after launching his legal career, Mr. Console decided to start his own firm, and the Law Office of Richard P. Console, Jr., P.C. was born.
Though he first practiced general law, he quickly decided that he wanted to try personal injury claims exclusively. Today, he does just that.
Mr. Console is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
Outside of his legal work, his favorite activities include reading, cycling and playing basketball with his sons.
- Rutgers University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Notre Dame
- Console and Associates P.C.
- - Current
- Founding and currently only partner for Console and Associates P.C.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Accredited BBB A+ Rated
- New Jersey
- New York
- Free Consultation
Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay nothing out of pocket for your claim until we settle it. Our contingency fee varies by state and type of case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
- English: Spoken, Written