I am a sole practitioner in Edmond, Oklahoma. I practice family law which includes divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, alimony and adoptions. I also do criminal law cases both felony and misdemeanor, as well as wills and probate, including guardianships.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. | law
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta, graduated with honors
- University of Central Oklahoma
- B.A. | Sociology/Criminal Justice
- Honors: Mortar Board,
- Oklahoma State Bar
Initial 30 minutes is free.
Credit Cards Accepted
All except American Express.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
hourly rates and flat fees available
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests