I started the Law Office of Robert C. Buckley after working at the Law firm Skadden Arps, LLP. There, I was introduced to social security disability law through there pro bono program and was inspired to start my own practice with the aim of helping disabled workers.
Social Security Disability law is ever-changing and can be quite complex. For this reason , the Law office of Robert C. Buckley, Esq. only handles social security disability cases. We think that focus makes for better, more effective representation.
We understand that most people who have applied for disability do not have extra money for legal bills. That's why the Law Office of Robert C. Buckley, Esq. only charges a contingent fee -- meaning we only get a fee if we win, and the fee is payable at the conclusion of the case.
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- City University of New York - Graduate School & University Center
- Ph.D. (2001) | Philosophy
- Honors: Departmental honors for oral examination in metaphysics, philosophy of mind, and epistemology.
- State University of New York - College at Purchase
- B.A. (1994) | Philosophy
- Honors: Summa cum laude
- Free Consultation
We only charge a fee is we win your case. The fee is 25% of any back-pay social security owes you, up to a maximum fee of $6,000, which is set by law. The maximum fee set by social security may change over time.
- Social Security Disability
- Law Office of Robert C. Buckley, Esq. Web Site