Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Widener University
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: - Pro Bono Distinction: 60+ hours of free legal services - Outstanding Service Award – Awarded by the Dean of Students - Distinguished Service Award – Awarded for extensive service in Student Government - Certificate of Appreciation – Service in Student Government (Twice Awarded)
- Activities: Student Bar Association: Treasurer 2008-09; 2007-08 - Sports and Entertainment Law Association: President 2008-09; V.P. 2007-08 - Intellectual Property Society: Secretary and Treasurer 2008-09; 2007-08 Extracurriculars: - Director of Widener Law Sports and Entertainment Law Symposium – April 2009 - American Trial Lawyers Association Mock Trial Competition participant – April 2008
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. (2004) | Electrical Engineering
- High Swartz LLP
- - Current
- Alan L. Frank Law Associates, P.C.
- Attorney in a full-service civil and corporate litigation firm for both plaintiffs’ and defendants’ cases, working on wide range of commercial cases, including: breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty litigation; shareholder disputes; and company purchase agreements. Worked on matters in jurisdictions and states all throughout the east coast. Authored and filed numerous pleadings such as Complaints, Answers, Preliminary Objections, and countless Stipulations in both state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, including appellate briefs in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Extensive document and discovery review, participation in depositions, and heavy motion practice, including motions for and opposing summary judgment, as well as response motions to opposing parties; defense of motions on oral argument. Sought out and secured expert witnesses and assisted in the formulation of expert reports.
- Registered Patent Attorney
- IP Works PLLC
- Attorney with focus on patent prosecution in intellectual property firm. Drafted claims and specifications from scratch for non-provisional utility patent applications in a wide variety of subject matters, including: electrical, mechanical, radio frequency, electro-optics, firearms, weapon magazines, lasers, and environmental science inventions in industries including retail, clothing, emergency response, and sanitation; responded to dozens of first and final Office Actions with argument and amendments; discussed proposed application changes with USPTO Examiners; drafted design patents and provisional applications from scratch; consulted clients on patentability opinions and wide variety of matters throughout prosecution; conducted extensive patent searches and written analysis reports and patentability opinions; prepared infringement opinions; coordinated with patent draftsmen to create compliant patent drawings; conducted trademark searches.
- Associate Attorney
- Gaylord Popp, LLC
- Extensive practice in a Central New Jersey personal injury and worker’s compensation litigation office with several court appearances in New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division in counties throughout central and southern New Jersey; conducted arbitrations, depositions, and oral arguments; prepared briefs for summary judgment and defended them on oral argument; authored, filed, responded, and conducted oral argument on a variety of motions, including motions to reinstate complaints, extend discovery, force settlements, substitute service, extend discovery, etc.
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 306778
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map