Robert KaneFrom the Lakes of Minnesota to the Beaches of Southern California
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Divorce ...
- California, Minnesota
General practice attorney who provides exemplary consultation and representation for over nineteen years. Experienced in numerous areas of law affecting individuals and businesses. Solo practitioner involved in each and every aspect of operating a successful law firm from initialization to finalization, including marketing, evaluating client issues, legal research and writing, negotiating, appearing in court, etc.
An extensive professional and personal background in politics and government.
Works with established businesses as well as entrepreneurs and growing businesses to assist with their legal requirements. Prides himself on understanding business needs and responding promptly, efficiently and effectively.
Advises employers in how to comply with the complex employment laws. Provides businesses with counsel on hiring/ firing procedures, and drafting employment contracts. Assists companies in preventing, investigating and resolving employee complaints. Develops policies and strategies to ensure corporate compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
Experience in additional areas of law, including residential, administrative and estate planning.
Eagan Attorney Orange Lawyer Dakota County Lawyer Orange County Lawyer.
- Minnesota State Bar
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 242955
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 0328765
An initial free consultation will be an opportunity to discuss the main facts of your situation and determine our possible options. It is an opportunity to determine whether a beneficial relationship is in the cards. The time of the consultation will vary.
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Municipal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Q. I'm in L.A County. I wish to sue for fraud/extortion in Orange Co. Can I file the complaint my county, or Orange Co.?
- A: "Usually, venue is in the county where: The person you are suing lives or does business (if you are suing a business or organization); or The dispute arose, like where an accident happened, or where a contract was entered into or broken. It is possible to have a situation where more than one county is the proper venue for you to file your lawsuit." See California courts website about venue. Orange California Business Attorney. Eagan Minnesota Business Attorney.
- Q. My car got broken into but it was park in the dealership parking. Who is responsible for the damage.
- A: The thief would be responsible. It seems unlikely the dealership would be responsible for the criminal acts of others, but perhaps if you prove their negligence you may have a chance. Your failure to pay doesn’t help your case. Obviously, you wouldn't leave any valuables in the vehicle.
- Q. I have fta in AR, I live in CA they have a hold on my license over the husk of a pot seed which I served over 40 day on
- A: This seems to be a problem that needs to be addressed through the AR courts and AR DMV. I am an Orange County Attorney and a Dakota County Attorney.