Free Consultation: (612) 701-7767Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert Kane

Robert Kane

From the Lakes of Minnesota to the Beaches of Southern California
  • Business Law, Estate Planning, Divorce ...
  • California, Minnesota
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

General practitioner who provides exemplary consultation and representation for families and businesses in Minnesota and California. Unbundled legal services available.

Business attorney who provides superior legal leadership for established companies, as well as startup endeavors. Institutes policies and procedures to ensure compliance with municipal, state and federal laws and regulations. Clients include medical service providers, security firms, restaurants, local organizations (not for profit,) home improvement contractors, etc. I pride myself on understanding a business’ needs and responding promptly, efficiently and effectively.

Family attorney who provides compassionate legal guidance for empty nesters, as well as young couples. Focuses on ensuring a benevolent future for everyone involved regardless of the situational obstacles. I pride myself on understanding a family’s needs and responding promptly, efficiently and effectively.

Experience in additional areas of law, including residential, administrative and estate planning. Limited-scope representation is when you and a lawyer agree that the lawyer will handle some parts of your case and you will handle others. This is different from more traditional arrangements between lawyers and clients where a lawyer is hired to provide legal services on all aspects of a case, from start to finish. Limited-scope representation is sometimes called “unbundling."

Allowing me to evaluate, organize and draft your small claims or conciliation court complaint or response would be a wise investment. A well polished complaint or response will not only provide the judge a solid foundation to rule in your favor, but a detailed outline on which to base your oral argument.

Eagan Attorney Orange Lawyer Dakota County Lawyer Orange County Lawyer. Unbundled legal services attorney.

Professional Associations
Minnesota State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 242955
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Minnesota Supreme Court
ID Number: 0328765
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    An initial free consultation will be an opportunity to discuss the main facts of your situation and determine our possible options. It is an opportunity to determine whether a beneficial relationship is in the cards. The time of the consultation will vary.
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Municipal Law
Gov & Administrative Law
Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
Criminal Law
Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Legal Answers
Q. Can a nonprofit organization demand a protective order for discovery
A: Yes, a nonprofit organization can and will be granted protective orders in discovery when appropriate. You assumption that because nonprofit organizations must disclose certain information for transparency reasons that any and all other information is fair game is incorrect.
Q. where i can hire s good family lawyer at a low cost a trust worthy business im out in california
A: Obviously, the recommendations of family and friends are a good place to start. Even if you are in Arizona, it's likely somebody knows somebody that can recommend a California attorney. I bet many Arizona attorneys are also licensed in California. Huge marketing and advertising campaigns rarely lead clients to honest and trustworthy lawyers.
Q. If the last living parent of a minor want to voluntarily give up parental rights to the minor older siblings with out
A: Termination of parental rights would require a court proceeding. If the child resides in California, California would have jurisdiction. A judge would probably need the mother to consult with a lawyer before granting her request. The child would most likely be appointed an attorney (or guardian ad litem.) The documents required would differ significantly depending on the circumstances and objectives. The term "older siblings" is incredibly vague, but a California attorney would most likely be required for representation and a Minnesota attorney needed for consultation at least.

Rob Kane

Licensed in California and Minnesota

Eagan Family Law Attorney

Orange County Family Law Attorney ... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.
1795 Carnelian Lane
Eagan, MN 55122
Toll-Free: (612) 701-7767
Telephone: (612) 701-7767
Monday: 9:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 1 PM
Sunday: Closed
Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.
Skyline Drive
City of Orange, CA 92867
Toll-Free: (612) 701-7767
Monday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 12 PM
Sunday: Closed