Robert Flax represents drivers with speeding and, reckless driving charges. He appears in the Richmond, Virginia area courts of the City of Richmond, Henrico, Chesterfield, Hanover, Petersburg and Colonial Heights. Richmond Virginia area traffic courts hear thousands of cases a year. Interstates 64 and 95 run through it. Out of state drivers may receive higher fines and other punishment if they do not have a lawyer to show that the driver deserves leniency or is innocent. Reckless driving is a misdemeanor. A conviction of reckless driving or speeding might affect the driver’s employment and security clearance for employees of federal agencies and federal contractors. He also practices worker’s compensation, bankruptcy and family law.
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (1977) | Constitutional Law
- Chair: Special Committee on Lawyer Referral
- Virginia State Bar
- Robert Flax also served as chairman of the Virginia State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service and General Practice Section. He is an active member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Sharon’s Story The Advantages of a General Practitioner
- Virginia Lawyer
- Volunteer Attorney of the Year Award
- Legal Information Network for Cancer
- Robert Flax received Richmond’s Legal Information Network for Cancer’s 2015 Volunteer Attorney of the Year Award for helping cancer patients with child custody and other matters.
- Virginia State Bar
- Special Committee on Lawyer Referral, Chair
- Activities: http://www.vsb.org/site/about/lawyer-referral-1213
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- 4th Circuit
Most Legal Plans will entitle you to a free consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept all types of credit cards. Bankruptcy clients, however, may only use a debit card.
In some Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation cases. This is evaluated case by case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Many employers offer legal service plans which provide for free or low cost legal services for traffic cases. Robert Flax belongs to many of them. His representation can save out of state drivers time missed from work to attend court.
- Traffic Tickets
- Family Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written