The Law Office of Robert L. Keates handles a broad spectrum of criminal defense trials and cases, ranging from misdemeanors to felony charges. 100% of our practice is Austin criminal defense in nature, allowing us to focus only on defending you.
- Hofstra University
- J.D. | Criminal Law, Criminal Pro
- California Western School of Law
- LL.M. | Criminal Trial Advocacy
- Law Office of Robert Keates
- Robert Keates has been a criminal defense attorney from the beginning of his legal career, focusing on defending clients against criminal charges. He has represented a large number of clients in a vast array of criminal proceedings in both State and Federal court. He has tried both felony and misdemeanor jury trials and he has appeared in over a thousand pretrial or post-trial court proceedings. He has successfully defended clients in all types of serious criminal matters. A hallmark of Mr. Keates's practice is the belief that a client is entitled to be informed of everything that is happening with respect to the client’s case.
- Trial Attorney
- Orange County Public Defender's Office
- Attorney Litigator of the Year
- Don Simms Litigator of the Year Award
Free Phone Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All Major cards, online payments, payment plans ok
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainers on select cases, but mainly use fixed flat rates.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law