Robert J. Lantzy received his undergraduate degree from Central Michigan University in 1993 and graduated cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law in 1997. Mr. Lantzy is an experienced trial attorney and has concentrated his practice in several areas of civil litigation, including lead paint exposure, trucking accident cases, premises liability cases, and wrongful death lawsuits.
Robert is licensed to practice law in Michigan and Ohio. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Michigan Association for Justice, and the Macomb County Bar Association.
- Michigan State University
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Central Michigan University
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
- Top Fundraiser For Walk Like MADD
- American Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Free Consultation
All cases are handled on a contingent fee basis in the amount of 33.33%. Under this type of fee agreement, the client does not pay attorney's fees unless a judgment or settlement is obtained by the firm.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Elder Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written