I represent businesses and intellectual property holders in a client-centric and detail-focused way. Strong experience in financial technology (FinTech), with emphasis in cryptocurrency and blockchain. Also particularly enjoy domain name transactions and trademarks.
Began legal career in 1999, at the height of dot-com expansion. Have remained heavily engaged in Internet law, start-up corporate matters, technology, and intellectual property ever since (from Y2K to bitcoin, and everything in between).
I have registered "Sixth Sense for Law and Business" as a service mark in the United States, and that is the firm's mantra.
- New York University School of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Intellectual Property; Corporate Law
- University of St Andrews, Scotland
- Theology; Logic
- Honors: Bobby Jones Scholar
- Activities: Varsity Letter in Basketball
- Emory University
- B.A. (1994) | Economics
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa; Robert W. Woodruff Scholar; Robert T. Jones, Jr. Scholar; Emory University Humanitarian Award; Whitman Prize for the Outstanding Graduate in Economics
- Regulation of Cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Atlanta, GA
- State Bar of Georgia
- Presentation to Privacy and Technology Section of State Bar
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Intellectual Property
- Domain Names