Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Chicago
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Honors: Champion (with partner), Hinton Moot Court Competition, 1977.
- Activities: Hinton Moot Court. Third Year Musical Revue (played Professor John Langbein).
- Princeton University
- B.A. (1978) | The Woodrow Wilson School for Public and International Affairs
- Leader, the Clio Party, Whig-Clio Senate. Editor in Chief, The Hallmark, Whig-Clio. Member, Whig-Clio Governing Council.
- Honors: Graduated Magna cum Laude. Recipient, R.W. Van de Velde Prize, Wilson School, 1977.
- Activities: Princeton University Debate Panel. The American Whig Cliosophic Society. Charter Club
- American Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Activities: Chair, 1991-1994, Secretary, 1989-1991, 2018-2019, Committee on Transportation, Association of the Bar of the City of New York (“ABCNY”). Member, Committees, ABCNY: New York City Affairs, 2015-2018; Administrative Law, 2009-2012; New York City Affairs, 2001-2005; Telecommunications Law, 1997-2001; Banking Law, 1994-1997; Transportation Law, 1988-1994. Member, ABCNY, New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association. Co-Moderator, April 28, 2015 ABCNY Panel, “The Evolving City Council.”
- New York State Bar  # 1821487
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Municipal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Land Use
- Regulated Industries
- Registered NYS Receiver and Counsel to Receivers
- Litigation (NYS and Federal Courts)
- Representation of Clients Before NYC Departments and Agencies
Contact & Map