First admitted to practice law in Iowa and Nebraska in 1984 before moving to New England in 2002. Practice is primarily helping individuals and businesses with financial matters and creditor disputes, including landlord/tenant issues.
In NH, MA & VT, offering free initial consultation in client's home or office, or at several convenient locations.
My philosophy is to provide the consumer/home owner/business owner with sufficient information to determine the necessary steps to take to improve or correct the situation, from which a workable, acceptable solution can be reached.
- Creighton University School of Law
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Creighton University
- B.S. (1982) | Business Administration
- Robert L. O'Brien, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- 30 years of legal experience in municipal law and general practice, including family law, tax law, estate planning, collection and zoning & land use planning matters. Presently, my practice is limited to helping individuals and businesses through the Bankruptcy Process under chapters 7, 11, 12 & 13.
- Lead Counsel Rated in Bankruptcy Law- Personal
- Lead Counsel Review Board
- A+ Rating
- Better Business Bureau
- Vermont State Bar
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts State Bar
- New Hampshire
I answer all of your questions before you decide on whether and how to proceed.
Credit Cards Accepted
Your "credit" card cannot be used to pay for the bankruptcy fees or costs; I accept electronic payments. I also work with you on an affordable payment plan when the circumstances require it.
- Consumer Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Restructuring
- Investment/Rental Realty Restructuring
- English: Spoken, Written
- Rob O'Brien, Bankruptcy Attorney