Attorney Robert Schaller has practiced law for more than 35 years. He is licensed to practice in the State of Illinois. Attorney Schaller is the founder of the Schaller Law Firm, P.C. and concentrates his legal practice on clients who need relief from IRS back-taxes.
Schaller directs the National Offer in Compromise Academy, which offers online educational courses.
Robert Schaller received his B.S. in Accountancy in 1982 from the University of Illinois at Champaign – Urbana. He earned his J.D. from DePaul University College of Law in 1985 and served on the College’s Law Review. He studied for an MBA at the University of Chicago beginning in 1986. Schaller also is a Registered Certified Public Accountant.
Attorney Schaller has published the following books that are available for purchase on www.Amazon.com:
1) IRS Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements & Innocent Spouse Relief: A Treatise for Tax Professionals.
2) IRS Innocent Spouse Tax Relief: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs & Tax Preparers.
3) IRS Installment Agreements: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs, Accountants & Tax Preparers.
4) IRS Offer in Compromise: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs, Accountants & Tax Preparers.
5) DIY Guide to IRS Offer in Compromise & The Fresh Start Initiative.
6) Career Advisor’s Resource to Starting a Solo Law Firm: Exploring a New Career Path.
7) The Rainmaker’s 17 Secrets to Legal Marketing & Advertising: Learn How Successful Lawyers Earn an Additional $28,427 Thru Referrals, Direct Mail, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.
8) The Rainmaker’s 24 Secrets to Legal Selling & Closing Clients: Learn How Successful Lawyers Persuade Prospects to Pay.
9) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume 1: Starting a Practice.
10) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume2: Marketing.
11) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume 3: Clients.