Rodney Davis is an attorney in Birmingham, Alabama. His areas of practice include family law, estate planning, business planning and probate matters. A native of Hillsboro, Alabama, Rodney discovered that he had a love for research, writing, and interacting with others on a daily basis as a child. When it came to choosing a career, Rodney sought to find a way to combine these skills with the one thing he is most passionate about—helping others. Thus, he set out to pursue a dream of becoming an attorney, and he has not stopped helping people since.
Mr. Davis graduated from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law where he served as Communicator of the Christian Legal Society, Senior Editor of the Faulkner Law Review and member of various other organizations including the Faulkner Law Board of Advocates.
While a student, Davis became a Jones Public Interest Fellow in the Jones Public Interest Society and was awarded the Ellen Brooks Merit Award. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Davis graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, and was a Senior Staff Sports Writer for the Kaleidoscope Newspaper. Outside of work he enjoys fishing, golfing and music.
Mr. Davis is admitted to practice in all Alabama state courts.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. (2015) | Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: • Finalist, 1L Closing Argument Competition, Spring 2013 • Finalist, 1L Moot Court Competition, Spring 2013 • Semi-Finalist, Fredrick Douglass Moot Court Competition, Spring 2014 • Semi-Finalist, American Association for Justice (AAJ) Trial Competition, Spring 2014 Ellen Brooks Merit Award, Jones Public Interest Society, Spring 2015
- Activities: • Senior Staff Editor, Faulkner Law Review • Faulkner Law Board of Advocates • Public Interest Fellow, Jones Public Interest Society • Alternative Spring Break Program, Cecil Humphreys School of Law, Spring 2013 • Communicator, Christian Legal Society • Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity • American Constitution Society • Faulkner Law Dean Fellow
- University of Alabama - Birmingham
- B.A. (2010) | Communications Study
- Activities: Senior Staff Sports Writer, Kaleidoscope Newspaper
- Managing Attorney
- Law Office of Rodney Davis, LLC
- - Current
- The Law Office of Rodney Davis, LLC is here to provide competent and skilled legal representation for clients throughout the Birmingham area. We handle a wide range of legal services for individuals and businesses. Our office is committed to being accessible, responsive and professional with all clients. Our goal is to resolve each and every one of your legal conflicts, no matter how big or small. As a client, you come first every step of the way.
- Alabama State Bar Association
- - Current
- Birmingham Bar Association
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elder Law
- Trust Administration