Mr. Adams is an experienced and highly trained attorney and counselor at law who has deep roots in Colorado.
Mr. Adams received his law degree (J.D.) from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Mr. Adams prepares every case as if it will go to trial, in a thoughtful, thorough manner. Since before law school, Mr. Adams has been an advocate on behalf of individuals and businesses. He has a knack for relating to people, and the skills necessary to fairly represent his clients in Colorado and U.S. District Court.
- Colorado State Bar  # 39152
- - Current
If you were injured and have a personal injury claim, or for bankruptcy debtor's counsel work. No free consultations on other work.
Injured, Contact Us
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests