(906) 482-4280Tap to Call This Lawyer
Roger S. HelmanRoger S. Helman, Esq., PLC
- Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Probate
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- College for Financial Planning
- CFP certification | Financial Planning
- University of Detroit Mercy
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated cum laude.
- Activities: Law clerk, Drolet Freeman in Bloomfield Hills, MI
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Political Science
- Activities: President, Beta Theta Pi 1988, UM Golf Team 1985-86
- Roger S. Helman, Esq., PLC
- - Current
- Estate planning, real estate transactions, probate administration, trust administration, and financial planning matters.
- Drolet Freeman Preston & Cotton PC
- Estate planning and probate administration matters.
- assistant manager
- Old Kent Bank & Trust Co.
- Retail banking and branch management.
- Portage Health Foundation
- - Current
- Activities: Chair, Personnel and Operations Committee Member, Executive Committee
- Houghton Rotary Club
- President, member
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly fee for consultations, transactional fee for document preparation.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Contact & Map