Romy N. Elswerky
- Family Law, Divorce, Criminal Law ...
Romy has been practicing law since 2014. He received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University in 2011 and his legal education from Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He graduated in 2014 and began he legal career as an attorney. Romy was selected by his peers as a Rising Star from 2020-2023.
He began his legal career as a Criminal Defense attorney in Lafayette, IN from October 2014 to May 2016. He then made the transition to Family Law with a firm in Hamilton County until August of 2021. Romy also spent time in Shelby County practicing primarily Family Law. He will continue his career here at Banks & Brower practicing primarily in the area of Family Law. He will be handling paternity, divorce, custody, child support, and other related Family Law cases.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- State Bar of Indiana  # 31957-02
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 31957-02
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written