Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Interdenominational Theological Center
- M.Div. (2004) | New Testament Theology
- Received pastoral appointments from the Alabama-West Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church immediately upon graduation.
- Honors: 3.9 GPA, induction intoTheta Alpha Kappa, the national honor society for theological seminary students.
- Activities: Several urban ministries, co-founder of the Multilanguage/multicultural mission church "Frühlingsgemeinde".
- University System of Georgia - State University of West Georgia
- Educational Leader Certification (2001) | Certified to be a public school administrator
- Honors: 4.0 GPA, induction into Kappa Delta Pi (KDP), International Honor Society in Education
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1981) | Representation of Disabled People, Real Estate and Finance
- Honors: Moot Court
- Activities: Supported my young family of 5 while in law school.
- Middlebury College
- M.A. (1975) | German Literature
- Honors: 4.0 GPA, Deutsche Akademishe Austausch Dienst - Friedensbrücke Magister Stipendium for the entire year study at Universität Mainz.
- Activities: In the previous year Artist-in-residence for vocal music at Middlebury College while Annemarie Smith was obtaining her M.A. in Germanistik.
- Stetson University
- B.M.E. (1970) | Vocal Performance and Music Education
- Honors: Full scholarships met and married Annemarie 12/26/1969.
- Florida State Bar  # 349232
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Credit Cards Accepted
There may be an extra processing fee.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- DUI & DWI
- Education Law
- Elder Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Municipal Law
- Workers' Compensation
Websites & Blogs
- Law Practice Website
- Linkedin Profile
- Facebook Law Practice Page
- Twitter account
Contact & Map