Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Interdenominational Theological Center
- M.Div. (2004) | New Testament Theology
- Received pastoral appointments from the Alabama-West Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church immediately upon graduation.
- Honors: 3.9 GPA, induction intoTheta Alpha Kappa, the national honor society for theological seminary students.
- Activities: Several urban ministries, co-founder of the Multilanguage/multicultural mission church "Frühlingsgemeinde".
- University System of Georgia - State University of West Georgia
- Educational Leader Certification (2001) | Certified to be a public school administrator
- Honors: 4.0 GPA, induction into Kappa Delta Pi (KDP), International Honor Society in Education
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1981) | Representation of Disabled People, Real Estate and Finance
- Honors: Moot Court
- Activities: Supported my young family of 5 while in law school.
- Middlebury College
- M.A. (1975) | German Literature
- Honors: 4.0 GPA, Deutsche Akademishe Austausch Dienst - Friedensbrücke Magister Stipendium for the entire year study at Universität Mainz.
- Activities: In the previous year Artist-in-residence for vocal music at Middlebury College while Annemarie Smith was obtaining her M.A. in Germanistik.
- Stetson University
- B.M.E. (1970) | Vocal Performance and Music Education
- Honors: Full scholarships met and married Annemarie 12/26/1969.
- Florida State Bar  # 349232
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Credit Cards Accepted
There may be an extra processing fee.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- DUI & DWI
- Education Law
- Elder Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Insurance Claims
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Workers' Compensation
Websites & Blogs
- Law Practice Website
- Linkedin Profile
- Facebook Law Practice Page
- Twitter account
Contact & Map