Ronald E. Gluck has been practicing law in Boston for over 35 years, specializing in personal injury and motor vehicle accident cases. During that time, he has obtained multi-million dollar awards for individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries and damages due to acts of negligence.
For more than a decade, Mr. Gluck has consistently been recognized for excellence by Massachusetts Super Lawyers. He is known for closely partnering with his clients to negotiate the best compensation possible to ensure their recovery.
Mr. Gluck's awards for clients include a $3.75 million settlement for a motorcyclist who was hit and suffered a traumatic brain injury and other serious injuries. He negotiated a $2.5 million settlement for a driver who was struck from behind by a commercial truck driver. He has negotiated settlements for numerous cyclists and pedestrians who were seriously injured or killed by the negligence of drivers.
Mr. Gluck represents individuals and families in cases involving wrongful death and transportation accidents, including car accidents, trucking crashes, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents. He has represented clients injured by MBTA Green Line crashes and held the agency responsible for their injuries, medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
He has also represented individuals who have been injured as a result of medical device failures, medical malpractice and premises liability, including serious porch collapses and building fires caused by landlords who fail to maintain their property.
Mr. Gluck is a Cum Laude graduate of Boston College (B.A. 1977) and of the Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1980). He is a fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation, as well as the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA), where he serves on the Board of Trustees. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Boston College
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Breakstone, White & Gluck
- How to Litigate Your First Civil Trial in Massachusetts
- National Business Institute
- How to Litigate Your Civil Trial in Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- National Business Institute
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs Tier 1
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer distinction in the field of personal injury
- Super Lawyers
- AV rating
- Martindale-Hubbell’s Law Directory
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Board of Trustees at Gann Academy in Waltham, Mass.
- Board of Directors at Jewish Vocational Services
- Activities: an organization that helps immigrants and underprivileged individuals gain employment through education, training, and skill development.
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Insurance Claims
- Products Liability
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Concussions and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog Bites and Attacks
- Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ronald E. Gluck's Website Profile
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Website
- Massachusetts Injury Lawyer Blog
Attorney Ronald Gluck represented a mother who lost her grown son in a car crash, leaving the family to care for her 3-year-old grandson."That's the worst thing that can happen...Boston Medical Malpractice Lawyer
A client shares his experience working with attorneys Ronald Gluck and Marc Breakstone of Breakstone, White & Gluck.Boston Car Accident Lawyer
A father whose son who was seriously injured by a drunk driver outside Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts speaks about attorney Ronald Gluck's work on the case. Gluck settled the...Boston Massachusetts Truck Accident Lawyer, Trucking Accident Attorneys.flv
The Boston law firm of Breakstone, White & Gluck has a proven record of success handling serious truck accident cases. Attorney Ronald Gluck explains that truck accidents often result in...Boston Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers | Medical Malpractice Lawyers Breakstone, White & Gluck
Breakstone, White & Gluck is a Boston Massachusetts law firm specializing in personal injury and medical malpractice. The firm has a reputation for excellence, compassion and results, and the lawyers...