A native Los Angelino, I grew up with a family of attorneys who shared their interesting stories about how they helped their clients. Since I was a teenager I really appreciated the work that they did, and aspired to grow up to be an attorney and to have the opportunity to serve those in need of legal help. I have always appreciated knowing people with a wide variety of backgrounds and ethnicities.
Defending those facing criminal charges always seemed to be the best type of law to practice since you are working directly with clients and helping save their freedom and good records. For over 30 years, after graduating law school I have been appearing in courts throughout Southern California on nearly a daily basis. I have a strong working relationship with prosecutors and judges in all of the courts which I appear. Besides working in a friendly environment, these important relationships form the basis of my excellent court room skills and negotiating abilities. All of my clients get the benefit of these long standing relationships.
This valuable courtroom skill has given me the ability to read a courtroom. What this means is that I can tell whether a judge is willing to do what I want him to. Is the prosecutor I am seeking to negotiate with have the ability and the discretion to do what I need done. I know what to say and more importantly what not to say in any particular situation. This Is Courtroom Skill.
I have always made myself available to provide free legal advice to any potential client to help educate them in the options that are available, regardless of the legal problem they are facing. The decision to hire an attorney is the most important decision a person can make when facing a legal problem. We pride ourselves in charging reasonable fees and offering payment plans to make it easier for everyone to afford excellent legal representation.
We are proud of the work we do, and the excellent results we get for each of our clients.
- San Fernando Valley College of Law, Sepulveda
- J.D. (1976) | Criminal Defense
- Honors: Graduated from Law School in top 10% of class
- California State University - Northridge
- B.A. | Honors: Sociology
- Managing Partner
- Los Angeles Hit & Run & DUI & Criminal Defense Attorneys
- The lawyers at Hoffman & Associates have been helping client's facing legal problems for over 30 years. Our highly skilled attorneys appear daily in courts in Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties. We are well versed in representing clients in a variety of all misdemeanor and felony charges. We also specialize in defending clients facing Hit & Run and Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs. Our attorneys are aggressive and fight hard to get charges dismissed or reduced. Keeping our client's freedom and good record is our number #1 priority on every case. Our firm offers potential clients a Free Phone or Office Consultation. We charge reasonable rates and offer payment plans (without additional charge). Our firm has consistently earned our client's highest marks with Five Star Google ratings and top Yelp Reviews. Learn your options today and see why Hoffman & Associates is the Right choice for solving your legal problem !
- Hoffman & Associates A Professional Law Corporation
- Prevention, Detection & Treatment of Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession, National Academy of Continuing Legal Education
- California State Bar # 69013
- U.S. Federal Court
- Free Consultation
Free phone or office consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Hit and Run Defense
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ronald N. Hoffman's Website Profile
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyers Hoffman and Associates Website
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyer Blog
- Los Angeles Criminal Lawyers Blog
- Los Angeles Hit and Run Lawyer Blog