(860) 489-8997Tap to Call This Lawyer
Rose Blondin SheaBlondin Law Office LLC
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Employment Law ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Rose A. Blondin Shea graduated Summa Cum Laude from Emmanuel College in 2011 and Cum Laude from Suffolk University Law School in 2014. She was born and raised in Litchfield, Connecticut, graduating from Saint Paul Catholic High School in 2007.
Her primary areas of practice include Nonprofit law, Small business law, LLC Formation & Dissolution, Bankruptcy, Estate planning and Real estate law. Rose is also a member of the Connecticut and Litchfield County Bar Association. She is married to Torrington Optometrist Dr. Michael Shea of Blondin Shea Eye Care LLC.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2014)
- Honors: Cum Laude Recipient of Best Brief Award in recognition of outstanding performance in Legal Writing Dean’s List Fall 2011 – Spring 2014
- Activities: 3:03 Student Attorney for Suffolk University Law School Education Advocacy Clinic - Fall 13 - Spring 14 *Represented students in suspension, expulsion, and special education hearings *Advocated for clients in TEAM meetings *Worked with families to create and advocate for enforcement of student IEPs Student Animal Legal Defense Fund – Vice President Fall 2013, Secretary Fall 2012, Spring 2013 *Suffolk University Law School club dedicated to animal welfare law issues
- Emmanuel College
- B.A. (2011) | American Studies
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude *Dean’s List Fall 2007 - Spring 2011, Membership in Alpha Delta and Kappa Gamma Pi Distinction in Field of American Studies Recipient of the Kingston-Mann Student Research Awards for Excellence in Diversity/Inclusion Scholarship – Essay competition that rewards and celebrates undergraduate research that focuses on issues of diversity and inclusion
- Blondin Law Office LLC
- - Current
- Owner of Blondin Law Office LLC where we practice Bankruptcy law, Real Estate Law, Business Law, & Estate Planning/Probate
Articles & Publications
- Best Legal Brief
- Suffolk University Law School
- Recipient of Best Brief Award in recognition of outstanding performance in Legal Writing
- State Bar of Connecticut
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Q. Where can I hire qualified freelance attorneys?
- A: Try https://www.lawclerk.legal/
- Q. Is there any possible way to break my lease?
- A: Read the lease and it should say different options for tenants to terminate the lease. Also, talk to the landlord and explain the situation.
- Q. How do I get a copy of documents and schedule from a previous bankruptcy
- A: Contact the attorney that you did the previous bankruptcy with. They should have a copy of everything in your file.
Websites & Blogs
- Blondin Law Office Website
Contact & Map