Roy Oppenheim | Oppenheim Law
2500 Weston Rd suite 404
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Telephone: (954) 384-6114
Fax: (954) 384-6115
From Wall Street to Main Street, Roy Oppenheim is a successful serial entrepreneur and attorney focusing on Florida foreclosure defense, real estate, loss mitigation and Internet ventures.He founded Oppenheim Law in 1989 with his wife Ellen Pilelsky and uniquely positions the Florida foreclosure lawfirm as one of Florida’s leading boutique law firms in Weston, Florida.
Serving national, international, and local clients, Oppenheim Law reports the highest rating (A-V) conferred by Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, the most respected directory of lawyers and law firms in the U.S.
In 1989, Oppenheim also co-founded and served as general counsel to ShopSmart Corp., the company that originated and owned the GNC Gold Card Program, a program that continues to this day and was one of the first cross-promotional programs of its kind.In addition, in 1994, Oppenheim co-founded Weston Title & Escrow, the oldest title company in Weston, Florida, and he currently serves as its vice president. In 1999, Oppenheim served a one-year term on the board of directors for Catalina Lighting, a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
In 2009 Roy started the South Florida Law Blog, which was voted the best business and technology blog of 2011 by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Today, Oppenheim is a sought-after legal expert on issues relating to the real estate crisis and beyond. In addition to his own blog he can also been seen on Yahoo! Homes as a guest contributor, and he has also been featured on HuffPost Live, FOX News, and Lifetime TV. In addition he has has been quoted in prominent national publications, including USA Today, The New York Times and Huffington Post, among others. Oppenheim also understands the power of social media, and can be found on a variety of social media platforms as well as his latest "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit
- Northwestern University School of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- Princeton University
- A.B. (1982)
- Senior Partner
- Oppenheim Law
- - Current
- Founded in 1989, Oppenheim Law is distinctively positioned as one of Florida’s leading boutique law firms in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; serving national, international, and local clients. Originally known as one of the premier real estate law firms as well as for developing successful strategies in defending thousands of foreclosures, the Firm has developed an impeccable reputation for untangling complex situations. Our practice areas include commercial litigation, corporate and business related matters, consumer rights, foreclosure, employment and contract, and health law. Our Firm is unique in that we have over 75 years of collective legal experience, and we provide innovative, clever, and strategic solutions that are holistic. We do not consider ourselves a commodity. Specifically, we work together as a team on each matter to make sure that our clients are receiving the attention needed to address their legal issues. By so doing, each attorney contributes his/her individual strengths and distinctive personalities, which provides our clients with a multi-faceted approach.
- Roy Oppenheim on AG Settlement with Fox News, Florida
- Fox News
- Oppenheim contributed to a Fox News segment detailing the latest insult aimed at homeowners, this time by the state attorneys general. The penalty for grand larceny in Florida carries a maximum prison sentence of five years, but the banks that caused a worldwide economic meltdown in 2008 may only get a slap on the wrist. There is currently a deal in the works that would offer lower penalties brought by state attorneys general in exchange for the banks cutting $25 million worth of principle off distressed loans.
- Northwestern University School of Law
- Princeton University
- 10.0 Rating
- Peer Rating 5.0/5.0
- Florida State Bar # 710016
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Estate Planning
- Medical Malpractice
- Appeals & Appellate
- German: Spoken, Written
- Oppenheim Law
- South Florida Law Blog
- Roy D. Oppenheim's Real Estate Legal Blogs on Lawyers.com
- Roy D. Oppenheim's Foreclosures Legal Blogs
- Roy Oppenheim Video Vlogs
Looking for International Civil Law Notary Services? Or wondering "what is a n international notary? Roy Oppenheim is an International notary serving Florida and answers this question. ----Civil Law Notary---- A Florida Civil-Law Notary must be an attorney who is a member of the Florida Bar in good standing, and who has been in practice for at least 5 years.To get more information and details on special international civil law notary services, please feel free to contact us online or by phone at 954-384-6114, and specifically speak with Roy Oppenheim. Oppenheim Law | Roy Oppenheim International Civil Law Notary 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.com/client-services/international-civil-law-notary-services/What Does A Residential Real Estate Attorney Do?
If you have landed here, you are curious about "what does a residential real estate attorney do?" Roy Oppenheim easily and quickly answers this question in around 2 minutes! Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comWhat Does A Real Estate Attorney Do For Buyers?
Are you a first time buyer looking to purchase real estate? Maybe wondering what does a real estate attorney do for buyers? Roy Oppenheim tackles these questions and more. Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comWhat Do Commercial Real Estate Attorneys Do?
Are you in need of a commercial real estate attorney or wondering "what do commercial real estate attorneys do?" Find out the answers to your legal questions with Roy Oppenhiem. Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comWhat Do Business Attorneys Do?
Do you own a business and want to know what business attorneys do? A business attorney can do more than you think, even concierge legal services. Learn more with Roy Oppenheim! Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comWhat Do Appellate Attorneys Do?
Do you need appeals? If you are wondering about what appellate attorneys do, then let Roy Oppenheim explain why you maybe need one and what they do! Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comWhat Are Real Estate Attorneys For?
Do you need a real estate attorney? Are you wondering What are real estate attorneys for? Florida real estate attorney Roy Oppenheim answers this in around two minutes! Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comWhat Are Real Estate Attorney Fees?
Looking for a real estate attorney but want to know what are real estate attorney fees? An excellent question answered very fast by Roy Oppenhiem, a well recognized Florida real estate attorney. Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comHow To Stop Foreclosure Immediately?
Going through foreclosure and want to know how to stop foreclosure immediately? Well recognized foreclosure attorney Roy Oppenheim gives you the quick answer! Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comHow Much Are Foreclosure Attorney Fees?
Going through foreclosure and wondering how much are attorney fees? Watch Roy Oppenhiem, a Fort Lauderdale Foreclosure attorney explain it in just one minute and three seconds! Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comHow Do I Find A Real Estate Lawyer?
Need a real estate lawyer and wondering "How do I find a real estate lawyer?" Learn how to quickly and easily find a real estate lawyer with Roy Oppenheim. Oppenheim Law 2500 Weston Rd #404 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 954-384-6114 Website: https://www.oppenheimlaw.comOppenheim Law has the cornerstone on real estate/foreclosure defense
Oppenheim Law sets the record straight in real estate, foreclosure and homeowner related matters. For over 25 years, Oppenheim Law has successfully defended and protected clients in South Florida representing them as their advocates. They have closed over $1.5 billion in real estate transactions ranging from representing investors in buying and selling commercial property, representing homeowners buying and selling, refinancing or modifying their loans. The firm also has developed a national reputation defending homeowners in foreclosure and in defending deficiency judgments. The firm also engages in the highest quality of sophisticated commercial litigation and serving as general counsel to real estate developers and closely held companies, coordinating all legal related matters. Watch and see Roy Oppenheim discuss how he built South Florida's premier law firm. (954) 384-6114 Oppenheim Law