Roy L. Galloway, Attorney at Law, was born in New Orleans, LA. After graduating with honors from Clark Atlanta University, where he earned his degree in political science, Roy went on to attend Pennsylvania State Dickinson School of Law, which is where he received his Juris Doctor. Now, he's admitted to practice law in every Pennsylvania court. Before he established his own practice, Roy was an associate at a distinguished law firm in Pottstown, PA. There, he focused on all manner of family law. Roy moved up to a larger law office based out of Lemoyne, PA, where along with the firm, he focused on insurance defense. Eventually, Roy decided to begin his own legal firm, which he vowed would set the standard for criminal defense law and family law practice in Central Pennsylvania. Roy has been recognized by the Penn State Dickinson School of Law's Miller Center for Public Interest Advocacy as a Public Interest Advocate. This honor was given for his dedication to representing indigent persons who were facing criminal charges. Roy is currently a proud member of the following associations: Pennsylvania Association of the Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL) American Bar Association Pennsylvania Bar Association Dauphin County Bar Association Harrisburg Young Professionals Attorney Roy Galloway practices in the areas of criminal defense law, juvenile law, and family law. If you have legal issues in these areas, Roy may be able to help you sort your life out. Contact him today with the form at right, or by calling (717) 737-3300 for your free and confidential consultation.
- Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Clark Atlanta University
- B.A. (2004) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- The Law Office of Roy Galloway, LLC
- - Current
- The Law Office of Roy Galloway, LLC was established in September of 2009. This practice focuses on criminal and family law, and serves Dauphin, Cumberland, York, Lebanon and Lancaster counties.
- Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Bar Leadership Institute Class of 2012
- Activities: The PBA BLI was a mentoring program where young lawyers were being groomed to assume leadership positions within the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- Martin Luther King Leadership Development Institute
- Activities: This was a program where young leaders in the community received leadership training to provide leadership and service to the Harrisburg region.
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Landlord Tenant
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Harrisburg Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Harrisburg Criminal Defense and Family Lawyer
- The Law Firm of Roy Galloway LLC's Blog
Video on defending drug charges.Should I Talk To Law Enforcement Without An Attorney?
Video explaining Miranda Rights and Why you should not talk to police without an attorney present.What Are the Self Defense Laws in Pennsylvania?
Video on self-defense laws in PennsylvaniaWhat is the Adoption Process in Pennsylvania? (Part One)
Part 1 of 2 on Adoption Process in PAWhat is the Adoption Process in Pennsylvania? (Part Two)
Part 2 of 2 on Adoption Process in PAWhat is the Divorce Process in Pennsylvania? (Part One)
Part 1 of 2 Divorce Process in PAWhat is the Divorce Process in Pennsylvania? (Part Two)
Video on divorce process in Pennsylvania.Why Should I Go With Roy Galloway?
Why You Should Hire Attorney Galloway