Ruben MontoyaLAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM GREEN
- Workers' Compensation, Employment Law, Personal Injury ...
Attorney Ruben Montoya founded MONTOYA LAW with the idea that if you hire an attorney you should deal with an attorney. Before MONTOYA LAW attorney Ruben Montoya worked for highly respected Workers Compensation / Personal Injury firm. During his time as the managing attorney for such firm he multiplied workers compensation settlements. Those Workers Compensation claims that would not settle for what the injured worker deserved Mr. Montoya tried and prevailed for his clients. Ruben Montoya has tried many trials with favorable outcomes and settled millions out of court. At MONTOYA LAW we promise to fight and protect the rights of all injured workers in the Workers Compensation system. Due to his work ethic and resilience to never stop fighting for his clients Mr. Montoya is considered one of the best Workers' Compensation attorneys under 40 in the state of CA. He has been awarded numerous awards including: National Trial Lawyers 40 under 40. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7. Invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Top 25 Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association. Members of the Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25 exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence and performance in their area of specialty. Avvo Rating of Superb. Top Attorney Workers Compensation. Member of American Law Society. Home of America's Top Lawyers. Published Top 25 Noteworthy Panel Decisions. Rodas vs. WCAB
- Trinity Law School
- J.D. (2011) | JURIS DOCTORATE
- University of Texas - San Antonio
- B.A. (2006) | POLITICAL SCIENCE
- MANAGING ATTORNEY
- LAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM GREEN
- TOP 25 WORKERS COMPENSATION TRIAL LAWYERS
- The Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association
- Attorney Montoya has been awarded Top 25 Workers' Compensation Trial Lawyers in CA. The Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25 is an invitation-only professional organization composed of and limited to the Top 25 attorneys from each state or region who serve individuals and families who need attorneys to represent them in the American legal system regarding Workers Compensation claims. Members of the Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25 exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence and performance in their area of specialty. This exclusive organization provides superior networking opportunities, continuing legal education and the highest quality advocacy training for its members.
- TOP 40 UNDER 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is a professional organization comprised of America’s top young trial attorneys. Membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is by invitation only, and is extended exclusively to those individuals who meet stringent qualifications.
- SUPERB RATING - TOP ATTORNEY
- RATING OF SUPERB - TOP ATTORNEY
- State Bar of California  # 283133
Free Consultation. Fee based on % of recovery. If you do not win you do not pay.
% of recovery by client. If we do not win you do not pay.
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Q. Injured at work last year 11/1/16. 2/15/17 complicated by infection of the injured leg causing sepsis and hospitalized.
- A: Get an attorney and DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING. If infection is of injured body part, that is work related. Talk to an attorney immediately.
- Q. I was sent to the insurance workers comp doctor I was hurt on April 6 it's now may 15 I'm on a 90 day investigation
- A: Apply for EDD. As to medical attention the employer is obligated to pay up to $10K while your claim is in delay. I highly recommend that if you do not have an attorney that you get one. Remember Work Comp attorney's work on a contingency fee which means you have no upfront cost and you pay them when your case settles with 15% of the settlement. Competent representation will get you a lot more than the 15% you are paying him. Good Luck!
- Q. Can missing work to find another job effect my pending settlement?
- A: If you go against the restrictions that your doctor is recommending yes it might because they may bring you new employer as a party. If you look for jobs which would not require you to use your body parts claimed as injured you should be OK.