Mr. Crumbley grew up in Huntsville, Alabama. Over the years Mr. Crumbley has developed a broad range of experience, knowledge, and understanding in the paramedical, scientific, and legal fields. He spent thirteen (13) years working in the medical field as a Radiologic Technologist. Most of Mr. Crumbley's efforts during this time period were spent in the surgical and emergency suites of local hospitals. During this period, he developed a solid understanding of the limits of the human body as well as various procedures within the medical field. He also completed undergraduate studies and obtained his law degree during this time period.
Upon obtaining a degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry from the University of Alabama in Huntsville, Mr. Crumbley then consulted with different attorneys in and about North Alabama where he was able to apply his understanding of medical and scientific principles. After obtaining his law degree, he began representing clients with needs in the areas of law in which he practices today - personal injury, criminal defense, divorce, family law, elder law, and bankruptcy. Mr. Crumbley is admitted to the Alabama Bar and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama. Mr. Crumbley is a member of the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association, the Alabama State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
To schedule a consultation with attorney Russell Crumbley - visit us online at https://crumbleylaw.com/. Free (phone and office) consultations available for all criminal, DUI, and injury related cases in Alabama.
- University of Alabama - Huntsville
- B.S. | Chemistry
- Birmingham School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
- Handling cases relating to Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, Personal Injury, Divorce, Family Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, and more.
- Meet Our Team of Attorneys
- Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- A+ Rating
- Better Business Bureau of North Alabama
- Our firm has an A+ Rating from the BBB - and is committed to making a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints in a timely and respectable manner.
- 10.0 Superb Rating
- We have earned a 10.0 Superb Rating from Avvo for our outstanding client reviews, attorney endorsements, and quality of service.
- 2016 Clients' Choice Award
- We are proud recipients of the 2016 Clients' Choice Award from Avvo
- AV-Preeminent Rating
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- 2016 Client Distinction Award
- Alabama State Bar
- Free Consultation
We offer FREE consultations for all cases relating to personal injury, criminal defense, dui, elder law, and bankruptcy.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C. accepts the following forms of payment: credit card, debit card, cash, check, or money order. Payment plans are available - contact us today to learn more.
- Criminal Law
- Elder Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Lawyers in Huntsville | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
- Criminal Defense Attorneys | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
Our experienced team of attorneys have nearly 80 years of combined legal experience, many awards, and thousands of satisfied clients. Most consultations are free - contact us today to learn more.Elder Law Attorneys | Crumbley, Blackwell, Wisda & Associates, P.C.
Facing difficulties relating to elder law in North Alabama? We can help you. Contact our elder law team today to schedule a free consultation. We have decades of experience handling elder law related cases including - wills, trusts, estate planning, conservatorship, guardianship, and others.Huntsville Divorce Lawyer | Crumbley, Blackwell, Wisda & Associates, P.C.
Our compassionate divorce and family law attorneys have decades of experience handling divorce and family law related cases in North Alabama - including contested divorce, uncontested divorce, adoption, child support, child custody, and others. Contact us today to learn more.Criminal Defense Lawyer | Crumbley, Blackwell, Wisda & Associates, P.C.
The team of defense attorneys at our firm handle an array of criminal cases in Huntsville and North Alabama - including domestic violence, DUI, assault, drug possession, theft, violent crimes, sex crimes, and more. Contact us today to schedule a FREE phone or office consultation with a trusted criminal defense lawyer from our team.