Ryan C. BushoreNearly all matters concerning Church/nonprofit Real Estate and related matters.
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Estate Planning
Ryan has worked nearly exclusively with church and other nonprofit organizations, including charter schools, in either locating or in making their location’s availability to other groups on shared/exclusive basis. Including with those services provided, he has assistance in site evaluations, building permits, code and land variances, zoning matters including entitlements and violations, and Conditional, Special and Administrative Use Permits, and the always unpleasant Unlawful Detainer action.
On the legal side, Ryan has negotiated, authored, and reviewed numerous contracts regarding the sale, rental, leasing or licensing of facilities (often in today’s economy on a shared basis), including cell towers, property tax assessments/exemptions, corporate entity formation, nonprofit designation, wills/trust, indemnifications, and mechanic’s liens. His contracts are never fill in the blanks, or easily available standard catch all or minimal form types, but always well thought out and customized to fit the situation at hand. In regards to corporations, he has assisted in many aspects of forming and maintaining nonprofit organizations including the establishment of state and federal tax-exempt status and resolving contract/land disputes.
In regards to corporations, he assist in the many aspects of forming and then maintaining recognized legal status of nonprofit and religious organizations, including the establishment of state and federal tax-exempt status and resolving their contract and real property disputes. He offers proper and legal guidance and education to board members and officers, and author Articles of Incorporation, Statements of Faith, Constitutions and By-Laws.
- Trinity Law School
- J.D. (2013) | law
- Hearing Officer
- Orange County Assessment Appeals Board
- - Current
- Appointed by the Orange County Board of Supervisors to serve on a quasi-judicial body as the local board of equalization. The primary function is to conduct impartial hearings on property assessment disputes between taxpayers and the county assessor.
- Real Estate Broker
- California Department of Real Estate
- - Current
- The Tax-Exempt Effect (legal conformity of the church), Pacifica Synod Assembly, Irvine
- Pacifica Synod of the ELCA
- State Bar of California  # 296685
- 9th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written