Ryan James Tegnelia
- Appeals & Appellate, Entertainment & Sports Law, Stockbroker & Investment Fraud ...
A former prosecutor, Mr. Tegnelia has handled a wide variety of criminal cases throughout southern and central California. Upon his return, he was recruited by the largest consumer and criminal law firm in southern California. Mr. Tegnelia has defended hundreds of felony and misdemeanor cases in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and San Diego counties, as well as Federal court. Mr. Tegnelia brings diverse experience having handled a wide variety of cases including drug posession and sales, violent crimes including assault with a deadly weapon, assault causing great bodily injury, assault with a firearm, attempted murder,murder and sexual assault. Mr. Tegnelia also has extensive experience handling financial crimes including check and credit card fraud, identity theft and real estate fraud. An experienced trial attorney, he has won not guilty verdicts on felony and misdemeanor cases.
Mr. Tegnelia attended the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, graduating in 2005. He is a member of the State Bar of California, as well as the Federal District Court for the Southern District of California.
- Arizona St Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Law Degree
- Deputy District Attorney
- Tulare County District Attorney
- Performed professional legal work in the prosecution of criminal cases. Was responsible for both misdemeanors and felonies from issuing through jury trial.
- State Bar of California
- California State Bar  # 241995
- - Current
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Car Accidents
- Small Claims
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Q. My husband is a victim of crime in california I was summoned to testify against him can I use spousal priviledge
- A: Spousal privilege can be complicated. It depends on what it is you are being called to testify to. You should contact an attorney in your area and review the case with them.
- Q. How can i find out the sentence of a california inmate without asking the inmate himself?l
- A: Go to the court house and pull the court file. The docket from the sentencing should be in there and contain the length of custody.
- Q. Is it difficult to delay a misdemeanor arraignment in San Diego by a few months?
- A: Depends on why it needs to be moved. However, unless you hire an attorney, you would need to be personally present at each hearing.