Free Consultation: (301) 645-4100Tap to Call This Lawyer
Ryan Posey

Ryan Posey

Andrews, Bongar, Gormley & Clagett, P.A.
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
  • Maryland
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Experienced attorney with a concentration in criminal law, personal injury and workers compensation cases. Has litigated cases ranging from simple traffic misdemeanors to serious felonies. Has represented clients throughout Southern Maryland in Charles, Calvert and St. Mary's Counties. Born and raised in Charles County, currently resides in hometown of La Plata, Maryland.

University of Baltimore School of Law
J.D. (2013) | Law
University of Baltimore School of Law Logo
Towson University
B.S. (2009) | Political Science
Towson University Logo
Professional Experience
Andrews, Bongar, Gormley & Clagett, P.A.
- Current
Assistant Public Defender
Maryland Office of Public Defender
Professional Associations
Maryland State Bar Association  # 201312190016
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Workers' Compensation
Legal Answers
Q. Can you say no to a field sobriety test?
A: Yes, you may always refuse to perform the field sobriety tests.
Q. Can you get a DUI for marijuana?
A: Yes.
Q. Do you have to do a breathalyzer test if a cop stops you?
A: No, you can always refuse the PBT. Just know that doing so will result in the suspension of your license. Talk to an attorney about ways to mitigate this with the MVA.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Andrews, Bongar, Gormley & Clagett, P.A.
Contact & Map
Andrews, Bongar, Gormley & Clagett, P.A.
11705 Berry Road, Suite 202
Waldorf, MD 20603
Telephone: (301) 645-4100
Fax: (301) 843-2351