Ryan T. Strickland's legal practice focuses almost exclusively on representing corporations of all sizes in litigation. Ryan works closely with both small business owners and large business clients to successfully and efficiently resolve disputes both prior to and in litigation.
Ryan is a member of the Trucking Industry Defense Association, Property and Casualty Claims Professionals, Transportation Insurance Forum, and Transportation and Logistics Professionals.
Ryan received both his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia. Ryan was selected for membership in the Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court, is a past member of the UGA School of Law Moot Court Board, and is presently a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the United States District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia.
Ryan has been appointed by the State Bar of Georgia a Mentor to new and young lawyers.
Ryan is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. Ryan is also a member of the East Cobb Rotary Club in his hometown of Marietta, Georgia, where he resides with his wife and four children.
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- Honors: Member, Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court, 2002
- Activities: Mr. Strickland was a national finalist and was awarded Best Oralist and Best Brief awards in the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition in 2003 in Washington, D. C. Mr. Strickland also won the annual Moot Court competition at The Honorable Society of King's Inns, Dublin, Ireland in 2003.
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. | Political Science
- Distinguished Delegation Award, 1998
- Activities: Model United Nations
- McMickle, Kurey, & Branch, LLP
- - Current
- Dennis Corry, Porter, & Smith, LLP
- Business Law
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith