Founder Ryan Strickland started this firm focused on representing only individuals in their disputes with financial institutions and insurance companies. Where our lawyers used to represent financial institutions and insurance companies, they now use their knowledge and experience to help individuals in matters against those same institutions.
The Strickland Firm provides highly-specialized legal representation to individuals at an affordable price. Our clients are often just hoping to make a bad situation a little easier. We have built a practice around getting results.
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- Honors: Member, Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court, 2002
- Activities: Mr. Strickland was a national finalist and was awarded Best Oralist and Best Brief awards in the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition in 2003 in Washington, D. C. Mr. Strickland also won the annual Moot Court competition at The Honorable Society of King's Inns, Dublin, Ireland in 2003.
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. | Political Science
- Distinguished Delegation Award, 1998
- Activities: Model United Nations
- The Strickland Firm
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith