Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Vermont
- B.A. (1990) | Pre-Law
- Special Assistant Attorney General
- Attorney General (Criminal Division), Rhode Island
- I am a former Rhode Island Special Assistant Attorney General from 1993-1997. During those years I prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases ranging from disorderly conduct to first degree murder in every Rhode Island County. Additionally, along with other prosecutors, I lectured in-coming police academy cadets on proper drunk driving and Rhode Island DUI investigations and prosecutions.
- American Jurisprudence Award
- American Jurisprudence
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyers Organization
- - Current
- Activities: Defending people charged with DUI, Domestic Assault or any other criminal charges.
- American Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Rhode Island
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I provide expert representation on DUI and Criminal Defense for reasonable fees, including payment plans depending on the type of case. If you have been arrested for a crime it is important to hire the best lawyer.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Please check out my Main Website
- Newport Rhode Island Criminal Lawyer And Newport DUI Attorney
- Please check out my DUI Defense Website
- Click on this blog to see MORE CASE WINS FOR CLIENTS
Contact & Map