Sabi Mand
  • Family Law, Divorce
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Sabi Mand is a zealous advocate for his clients. He works vigorously to provide effective representation and results for his clients. Sabi has worked for several Bay Area law firms handling all aspects of Family Law before starting his own practice. He has also worked as a mediator for over 10 years and helps clients resolve their disputes amicably.
Sabi has volunteered as an attorney for the Alameda County Superior Court, Family Law Division. He has very refined negotiation and interpersonal communication skills. He has been a coach and judge for the UC Hastings negotiation team. In addition, Sabi has had the honor of being a judge for the ABA Law Student Division Negotiation, Mediation, and National Moot Court Competitions.

University of California Hastings College of the Law
J.D. (2010) | Law
Recipient Academic Scholarship
University of California Hastings College of the Law Logo
University of California - Berkeley
B.A. (2006) | Political Science
Recipient Full Regents’ Scholarship
Honors: Distinction in General Scholarship.
University of California - Berkeley Logo
Professional Experience
Law Offices of Sabi Mand
Professional Associations
Alameda County Bar Association Volunteer Legal Services Corporation
Volunteer Attorney
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
  • Hindi: Spoken, Written
  • Punjabi: Spoken, Written
  • Urdu: Spoken
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
39899 Balentine Drive
Suite 200
Newark, CA 94560
Telephone: (925) 984-3365
Monday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM
Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM
Thursday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM
Sunday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM (Today)
5201 Great America Pkwy
Suite 320
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Telephone: (925) 984-3365