Every day I am in court fighting for someone just like you.
I am a real criminal defense attorney. I have tried cases to juries from East Lansing to Downriver and from Pontiac to Jackson.
Based in Ann Arbor, I have represented people on felonies and misdemeanors in 13 circuit courts and 39 district courts.
Many criminal defense attorneys advertise their past as prosecutors. The message from former prosecutors is they know the system well because they were a part of the system.
I advertise in the opposite way – I have never been a prosecutor. From the start I have been on your side and never a part of the system that is now against you.
I am from Ann Arbor, graduating from Pioneer High School and Eastern Michigan University. I attended law school at Michigan State University. After graduation I returned home and established ArborYpsi Law to serve the people in my community.
- Michigan State University
- Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney
- ArborYpsi Law
- Criminal Law, Constitution Day
- State Bar of Michigan  # P75402
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section Co-chair
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact us for details - (734) 883-9584
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- English: Spoken, Written